Makes 4 servings
- 1/3 cup honey Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp peach preserves
- 3 tbsp peanut oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 baby back rib rack, about 2 pounds each
- Mix mustard with the peach preserves, peanut oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Marinated the ribs in this mixture for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat a charcoal grill until the coals are white hot, or preheat a gas grill on high for 5 minutes with the lid closed.
- Grill the ribs about 4 inches from the hot coals. They will take about 6 minutes per side.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market