Makes 8 servings
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup apple juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups fresh soft bread crumbs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Line a 13 x 9 inch pan with foil and preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In shallow pan, mix mustard, apple juice and garlic. In other pan, mix the crumbs, cheese, parsley, melted butter, salt, pepper and parsley flakes.
- Coat chicken in the mustard mixture, then roll it in the crumb mixture until thoroughly coated. Place the chicken in prepared pan and bake for 20-30 minutes, until golden brown and thoroughly cooked.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market