Makes 4 cups
- ¼ lb Boars Head Pancetta, diced
- 1 lb. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup green peppers, finely chopped
- 3 oz green chili pepper, finely chopped
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- ¼ tsp seasoned salt
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Brown Pancetta in a sauté pan until crispy, drain and set aside.
- Line a 4 cup bowl with plastic wrap
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Press mixture firmly into bowl, cover and chill for at least six hours.
- Invert bowl onto a serving platter and remove plastic wrap.. Serve with assorted crackers.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market