- 2 lbs sweet potatoes
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Coat jellyroll pan with cooking spray.
- Cut potatoes in half, lengthwise. Place each potato half, cut-side down, on cutting board; cut into 1-inch thick wedges.
- Combine chili powder, thyme, salt, cumin, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, toss together potatoes, oil and spice mixture until well-coated.
- Arrange on pan in a single layer. Roast until potatoes are tender and browned, 20-25 minutes turning every 10 minutes with spatula. Serve warm.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market