A healthy alternative to fries and chips, these seasoned potato wedges make a quick and easy side dish that partners perfectly with Gooseberries Bistro Burgers.
- 4 large potatoes, cut into wedges
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. Paprika or to taste
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder or to taste
- Place potatoes in a large re-sealable plastic bag.
- Combine the oil, parmesan cheese and seasonings; add to potatoes and shake to coat.
- Pour potatoes into a light greased baking pan .
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees F for 40-50 minutes or until tender.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market