- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or vegetable oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 boneless pork chops, ¾ inch thick
- In a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container, combine the first six ingredients.
- Add pork and turn to coat.
- Seal or cover; refrigerate for 4-8 hours.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until juices run clear, turning once.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market