Makes 4 servings
- 1/4 cup Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 bunch Romaine or Green Leaf lettuce (torn)
- 11 Oz. can Mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 prepared fat free red wine vinaigrette salad dressing
- Whisk together salad dressing and Lemon Pepper, setting aside 1/2 cup.
- Brush chicken with reserved dressing. Grill (turning and brushing occasionally) until done, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cut chicken into strips.
- Serve over lettuce with oranges, red onion and sliced mushrooms. Drizzle remaining dressing over salad.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market