- 6 fresh salmon steaks (1 inch thick)
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 orange
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Orange slices for garnish
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper.
- Blend juice of half orange with butter. Cut remaining half in thin slices.
- Brush steaks with half of orange butter. Set them on a greased grill, 3-4 inches from heat. Cook 5 minutes, until steak is brown.
- Turn brush with remaining orange butter and broil 5 minutes more or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Garnish with orange slices.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market