This recipe is Gluten Free
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 3 Tablespoons Cider Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil or olive oil
- 1 1 pound pork tenderloin
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Prepare your sauce by whisking together in a bowl the marmalade, cider, soy sauce, minced garlic, and honey.
- Heat the oil in a skillet on the stovetop over medium high heat. Rub the outside of the pork with salt and pepper.
- Add the pork to the skillet and brown each side for 1-2 minutes until it forms a crust.
- Remove the pork from the skillet and place in a pan. Cover with about 1/2 of the sauce and place in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan and carefully flip the pork to the other side. Reserve 2 Tablespoons of the sauce but pour the remaining on top of the pork. You will use the reserved sauce for the end to pour over the sliced pork. Continue cooking for another 10 minutes.
- Depending on the size of pork, oven times will vary. Mine was a little bigger so it took about 40 minutes. Just make sure the thermometer reads 155 degrees.
- Slice into 1/2 inch thick slices and drizzle with remaining sauce. Enjoy!
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market