Makes 18 wings
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 18 chicken wings, tip removed and cut into 2 pieces (or 36 drumettes)
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Add wing pieces and cook until golden brown on all sides, about 6 to 10 minutes.
- Drain excess liquid before adding sauce ingredients. Mix remaining ingredients and add to skillet, stirring to coat chicken well.
- Cook on medium heat until chicken is well coated and sauce thickens, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- You can also cook them in a crock pot, on low setting.