Makes 8 slices
- ½ lb. Gooseberries Hackor Pschorr Beer German Style Bratwurst.
- Cooked and sliced
- 1 Gooseberries Pizza Crust
- 2/3 Cup Prepared Pizza Sauce or Boar's Head Deli Style Mustard
- or a mixture of each
- 3/4 Tsp Dried Pizza Topping Mix
- 1 Tsp minced Garlic
- 1/2 Cup Sauerkraut
- 1 cup Shredded Swiss Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/3 Cup Sliced Mushrooms
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Green Peppers
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Red Onion
- 1/3 Cup Sliced Black Olives
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spread pizza crust with prepared sauce. Sprinkle with oregano and garlic salt.
- Distribute sauerkraut evenly over crust. Mix cheese together and distribute evenly over pizza.
- Arrange bratwurst over crust and top with mushrooms, green peppers, and olives.
- Bake in preheated oven 10-15 minutes, until cheese is melted and crust is lightly browned around edges.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market