Makes 6 servings
Notes: Baking time will differ depended on which type of prepackaged pizza dough you choose.
- 1 package refrigerated Pillsbury pizza dough
- 1/2 package Premio Kielbasa cooked according to package instructions
- 2 cup mashed potatoes (either packaged or leftover)
- 1 cup drained sauerkraut
- 1 cup shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp Caraway seeds
- Preheat oven to 450
- Spread pizza dough on greased pizza pan and bake for half of recommended time at temperature designated on pizza dough container. Meanwhile, slice kielbasa very into 1/4 inch sections and saute in butter for 3 minutes. Take pizza dough out of oven and spread with mashed potatoes. Top with sauerkraut that has been microwaved for 2 minutes. Place kielbasa slices over sauerkraut. Sprinkle with cheese and then with caraway seeds. Place back in oven for the rest of the recommended baking time or until cheese is melted and beginning to turn golden.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market