Makes 1 loaf
This recipe has gluten free notes.
- 2 cups flour (GF Use Domata)
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3/4 heaping cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 8×4-inch loaf pan with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda & salt.
- In a separate large bowl, beat sugar and butter with an electric mixer at medium speed until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add banana, milk and vanilla. Beat until blended. Add flour mixture, beat at low speed just until flour is incorporated (donÄôt over mix).
- Spoon Nutella into a small dish and soften in the microwave for about 15 seconds. Add 1 cup of the banana bread batter to the Nutella and stir until blended well.
- Spoon Nutella batter alternately with plain banana bread batter into the prepared pan. Swirl batters together with a knife.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes, it will seem a tiny bit undercooked but thatÄôs what makes it good. Cool for at least 15 minutes in the pan, and then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market