Makes 4 servings
- 1 sheet Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil Äì 18x24 inches
- 1 pound whole fresh mushrooms Äì quartered
- ½ cup sliced green onion
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil or butter
- Preheat grill to medium high or oven to 450 degrees
- Center mushrooms, onions and garlic on foil. Sprinkle with seasonings and stir to blend. Drizzle with olive oil or butter.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to make one large packets, leaving room for circulation inside.
- Grill 16 to 18 minutes in covered grill or bake 25 -30 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven.
- Serve as a topping for grilled steaks or hamburgers.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market