Makes 6 servings
- 3 packages (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/3 cup coarse mustard
- 2 oz. thinly sliced bratwurst
- 3 cups sliced ripe black olives
- 3 cups grated Muenster cheese
- Separate crescent dough into wedges. Place on baking pan(s) treated with non-stick spray. Spread mustard (about 1/2 tsp.) over each crescent.
- Bake at 375° for 5 minutes. Remove from oven. Top each slice with bratwurst, then olive slices, then grated Muenster cheese. Finish baking at 375° for 10 more minutes, or until crust is golden and cheese is melted. If desired, place under broiler for 1 minute more. Serve hot.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market