- Chopped Turkey
- Any Vegetables (green beans, corn etc.)
- Generously pour Gravy over the top. (we always make extra in anticipation of this recipe)
- Spread Mashed Potatoes over the top.
- Layer leftovers in this order in a lightly greased casserole dish.
- To reheat: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake for 3o to 40 minutes or until warm and bubbly.
- Place under broiler to ÄúcrispÄù potatoes if desired.
- If desired sprinkle with shredded cheese such as Cheddar or Monterey Jack and melt over top.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market