This recipe is gluten free.
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 diced tomatoes
- 1 cup diced bell peppers
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- Bring first 3 ingredients to a boil over low heat.
- Cover and simmer slowly for 15 to 20 minutes until the grains are cooked but still a little firm to bite.
- Remove from heat and add the next 5 ingredients
- Toss everything together with the Lemon Oregano Dressing
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market