Makes 16 servings
- 2 pounds potatoes
- 1 green bell pepper, minced
- 1 cucumber, sliced and quartered
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 8 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 pita breads, cut into wedges
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain, cool and chop.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, green peppers, cucumbers, red onion and cheese.
- Whisk together the lemon juice, salad dressing, salt and pepper. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Serve with pita bread wedges if desired.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market