This recipe is gluten free
- 8 oz package softened cream cheese
- 6 oz Greek style yogurt
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp Greek seasoning
- Hummus (10oz)
- 4 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1 small cucumber diced
- 2 roma tomatoes diced
- chopped parsley
- In a bowl combine the softened cream cheese and the Greek yogurt until combined and spreadable.
- Add in the garlic and the seasoning. Spread onto a serving plate.
- Top with Hummus. I used a traditional flavor, but you could use whatever flavor you like.
- Top hummus with diced cucumber, diced tomatoes, olives and feta. Garnish with parsley. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market