- 2 cups Leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 sm Onion; finely chopped
- 1 Stalk celery; finely chopped
- 2/3 lb Ground beef
- 1/2 cup Quick oats
- 1/3 cup Nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- Combine potatoes and egg.
- Place 8 ice cream scoopfuls on a greased jelly roll pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients and shape into 8 balls
- Place halfway into scoop of potatoe.
- Bake at 350°. about 40 minutes until the potatoes and meat are browned and cooked through
- Serve with Gravy
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market