- 6 ounces Ambrosia White Chocolate
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 1 8-ounce Marscapone Cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Melt 6 ounces chopped white chocolate with 1/2 cup whipping cream in a medium metal bowl set over a saucepan of gently simmering water. Remove the bowl from water and let the chocolate cool to room temperature.
- In another medium bowl, whisk 1/2 cup whipping cream, one 8-ounce container mascarpone cheese, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract until blended and smooth. Fold melted chocolate into mascarpone.
- Excellent with Fresh Fruit, Lady Fingers or Ginger Cookies.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market