Makes 24 servings
- 1 (8 1/2-pound) 33%-less-sodium smoked, fully cooked ham half
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 1/4 cups maple syrup, divided
- 2/3 cup Dijon mustard, divided
- 1 tsp grated orange rind
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- Trim fat and rind from ham. Score outside of ham in a diamond pattern. Place ham on a rack coated with cooking spray, and place rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Combine 1/4 cup maple syrup, 2 tablespoons mustard, orange rind, and orange juice; stir well, and brush over ham.
- Bake at 425° for 5 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 325°, and cook an additional 1 hour and 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Baste ham with maple syrup mixture every 30 minutes. Transfer ham to a platter, and let stand 15 minutes before slicing.
- Combine remaining syrup, remaining mustard, and marmalade in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring constantly. Serve with ham.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market