This recipe contains Gluten Free Notes
- ½ cup butter, softened (4 oz or one stick)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 cups flour (GF Use Domata)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp cloves
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups chopped apple
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cream butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl until light in color, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add egg and milk; stir to combine. Add remaining dry ingredients (except apple) and stir just until combined. Gently fold in the apples.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 for about 10-12 min or until tops don't look wet anymore
- Makes about 1 1/2 dozen.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market