This recipe contains gluten free notes
- 2 1/4 cups flour (GF use domata)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 15x10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl.
- Beat sugar, butter and vanilla in large mixer bowl.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each.
- Beat in pumpkin.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until cake tester pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely in pan.
- Spread with Maple Icing.
- Cut into bars.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market