- 2 cups crushed vanilla cookies (GF use GF vanilla animal cookies)
- 1/2 cup butter melted (1 stick)
- 2 bags semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1-2 bags Kraft Caramels
- 2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 cans sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray or grease a 9 x 13 pan.
- Combine crushed cookies and butter till combined and cookie crumbs are moist. Spread evenly in bottom of pan, pressing down to form a crust.
- Now start layering the rest of the ingredients. 1 bag chocolate chips, caramel bits, pecans (save out about 1/4 cup for the top), second bag of chocolate chips, remaining pecans.
- Drizzle sweetened condensed milk over the entire pan, make sure to cover all the nooks and crannies.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, just until milk begins to turn golden. Let cool completely before cutting.
- Store in airtight container. If you choose to refrigerate these bars, bring them back to room temperature before eating.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market