Makes 8 servings
This recipe is Gluten Free.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (GF Use Pamela's Pancake and Baking Mix)
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, divided
- 8 tbsp (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 (3.4-ounce) packages lemon instant pudding mix
- 2 2/3 cups milk
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Combine flour, 1/2 cup pecans and butter in a medium bowl and mix well. Press onto the bottom of an 11 x 8-inch baking dish. Bake until lightly browned, about 15 minutes. Let stand to cool.
- Place cream cheese in a medium bowl. Beat with an electric mixer set at medium speed until fluffy. Add confectioners' sugar and beat until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add 1 cup whipped topping to cream cheese mixture and fold in gently. Spread over cooled crust.
- Combine pudding mix and milk in a medium bowl. Beat until thickened. Spread on top of cream cheese layer. Top with the remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with remaining pecans. Chill, covered, for 1 hour. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market