This recipe is Gluten Free.
- 4 (4-ounce) chicken cutlets
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 12 fresh sage leaves
- 2 ounces very thinly sliced prosciutto, cut into 8 thin strips
- 4 tsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- Lemon wedges (optional)
- Sprinkle the chicken evenly with salt. Place 3 sage leaves on each cutlet; wrap 2 prosciutto slices around each cutlet, securing sage leaves in place.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil to pan, and swirl to coat. Add chicken to pan; cook for 2 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken from pan; keep warm.
- Combine broth, lemon juice, and cornstarch in a small bowl; stir with a whisk until smooth. Add cornstarch mixture and the remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil to pan; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook for 1 minute or until slightly thickened, stirring constantly with a whisk. Spoon sauce over chicken. Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market