This recipe is gluten free.
- Yellow squash
- Red pepper strips Match stick carrots
- Radish, sliced and cut into strips
- Green onions sliced diagonally
- Red onion strips
- Very fresh shucked corn or precooked
- Fresh picked basil and parsley
- Torn spinach leaves
- No exact amounts here, just use what you have and place everything in a big bowl like I do, tossing and adding until you have a nice color balance with your veggies and herbs.
- For added flavor I tossed in strips of Parmigiano Reggiano, but you can get creative and use any aged cheese you like, Fontinella and Provolone work as well because the cheese can easily be cut into strips.
- For my dressing I used a simple olive oil and fresh lemon juice but if you wanted something creamier that would work also.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market