- 3 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into bite-size pieces about 1 lb.
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 10 oz. can Cream of Chicken soup
- 10 oz. can Green Enchilada sauce
- 14 oz. can Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped
- 4 oz. can Chopped Green Chiles, undrained
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 cup Mexican Beer such as Corona
- 8 oz. package Cream Cheese, cut into small cubes, softened
- Toss the chicken with the olive and mix to coat, sprinkle with cumin and mix well and lightly brown. Combine soup, enchilada sauce, broth, beer and chilies and mix well. Mix in the chicken. Cook in a crock pot on medium for 3-4 hours or low for 5-6 hours.
- Increase heat, add the cream cheese and whisk until smooth. *** Note: You may also mix in green onion, cilantro & tomatoes at this time if desired.
- Sprinkle with your favorite toppings and enjoy with a cold Corona!
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market