This recipe is gluten free
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 Tbs. honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 8 Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- In a small bowl combine soy sauce, honey, vegetable oil, lime juice, and garlic.
- Place chicken into the mixture, and turn to coat. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes. If you prefer kebabs, as are pictured, cut the chicken into large chunks, skewer onto bamboo sticks that have been soaked in water for 5 minutes, and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- For a slightly zestier version, add a teaspoon of Freshly Chopped cilantro to the marinade.
- Grill on medium high heat for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, until juices run clear. Serve with fresh salad, steamed veggies, baked potato or any of your favorite sides. For variation, try marinating shrimp, (which will take 2-4 minutes to grill in all!)
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market