Makes 8 tacos
This recipe is Gluten Free
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
- salt to taste
- 1 1/2 cups shredded corned beef
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas (GF substitue corn tortillas)
- 1 pound prepared coleslaw
- Mix together the yogurt, mayonnaise, lime juice, cilantro, cayenne pepper, and salt in a bowl until smooth.
- Place the corned beef in a saucepan over medium-low heat just until hot. Place a tortilla into a heavy skillet over medium heat until hot and just beginning to show brown spots, about 30 seconds per side. To assemble, arrange about 2 tablespoons of coleslaw on a tortilla; follow with 3 tablespoons of corned beef. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the yogurt sauce; roll up to serve.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market