This recipe contains gluten free notes
- 1 (8-ounce) block of cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces white cheddar cheese, freshly grated
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 heaping cup of fresh blueberries
- 1 loaf of french bread, sliced (GF use GF bread or chips)
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place two oven racks on the middle and lower level. Slice bread and place on a baking sheet, drizzling it with olive oil.
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese with grated cheddar and nutmeg.
- Fold in blueberries. Place in an oven-safe dish, then set on the top oven rack.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until cheese is hot, golden and bubbly, and blueberries are bursting.
- At the 20 minute mark, place baking sheet with bread on the lower rack to toast, checking and tossing every 4-5 minutes.
- Serve immediately! With wine, of course.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market