This recipe is gluten free.
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tsp coarse mustard
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- pinch cayenne
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pour 4 tbsp honey in a bowl. This will be the basis of your marinade.
- Add 1 tbsp orange juice (you can also use lemon juice), 1 tbsp oil, 1/4 tsp onion powder, 1/8 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp coarse mustard, 1/2 tsp salt and a small pinch of cayenne.
- Lemon thyme also works really well for this. Add as much thyme as you like. Just run your fingers down the stem from top to bottom to strip it.
- Now whisk until you a have beautiful amber-colored syrup.
- Cover the pork chops with a generous amount of marinade and sprinkle a little black pepper on top. Let the flavors incorporate for roughly 5 minutes.
- Get your grill as hot as you can, no need to oil it because thereÄôs oil in the marinade. Now place the meat on top. It should really sizzle.
- Flip over the pork chops after a minute or two and cook the other side for an additional 2 minutes. DonÄôt overcook them! Nothing worse than overcooked pork chops.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market