This recipe is Gluten Free.
- 1 scallion, minced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce (GF use LaChoy)
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 pound(s) center-cut salmon fillet, skinned and cut into 4 portions
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- Whisk scallion, soy sauce, vinegar, honey and ginger in a medium bowl until the honey is dissolved. Place salmon in a sealable plastic bag, add 3 tablespoons of the sauce and refrigerate; let marinate for 15 minutes. Reserve the remaining sauce.
- Preheat broiler. Line a small baking pan with foil and coat with cooking spray. Transfer the salmon to the pan, skinned-side down. (Discard the marinade.)
- Broil the salmon 4 to 6 inches from the heat source until cooked through, 6 to 10 minutes. Drizzle with the reserved sauce and garnish with sesame seeds.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market