- 4 large whole chicken legs; skinned, fat trimmed
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 6 tbsp. orange juice
- 1 ½ tsp. honey
- 1 ½ tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp. dry mustard
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the chicken in a single layer in a baking pan. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the chicken. Bake for 25 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together the orange juice, honey, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard. Spoon this sauce over the chicken.
- Bake, basting frequently, for 30 minutes more or until the chicken is brown and fork tender.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market