Makes 4 servings
- 1/4 cup Butter or Margarine, melted
- 1 medium Butternut Squash (about 1 lb.), peeled and cut into ½ inch cubes (about 5 cups).
- 1 medium Apple, such as Gala, peeled, seeded & cubed
- ½ cup dried Cranberries
- ¼ tsp. ground Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- Salt, to taste
- 2 Tbsp. firmly packed Brown Sugar
- ½ cup chopped Walnuts or Pecans
- Preheat Oven to 450.
- In a 1 ½ quart baking dish, combine all ingredients. Season with salt if desired.
- Cover and bake 30 minute.
- Remove cover sprinkle with nuts and bake an additional 15 minute or until squash is tender.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market