- ¼ cup Butter or Margarine, melted
- 1 medium Butternut Squash (about 1 lb.), peeled and cut into ½ inch cubes (about 5 cups).
- 1 medium Apple, such as Gala, peeled, seeded & cubed
- ½ cup dried Cranberries
- ¼ tsp. ground Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- Salt Äì to taste
- 2 Tbsp. firmly packed Brown Sugar
- ¼ to ½ cup chopped Walnuts or Pecans
- Preheat Oven to 450. In a 1 ½ quart baking dish, combine all ingredients.
- Season with salt if desired. Cover and bake 30 minutes.
- Remove cover, sprinkle with nuts and bake an additional 15 minute or until squash is tender
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market