- 3 pounds potatoes, peeled & quartered
- 1 1/2 sticks butter (6 ounces)
- 2 small (3 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 jar (2 oz) chopped pimiento, drained
- 1 small green pepper, finely chopped
- 6 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp salt
- Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover 15 minutes or until tender; drain and mash. Add butter and cream cheese; beat at medium speed with and electric mixer until smooth.
- Stir in 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese and next 6 ingredients; spoon into lightly buttered 11x7x1 1/2 inch baking dish. Bake at 350° for 30 to 40 minutes, or until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- You may prepare the night before (except for cheese topping) and refrigerate, covered, overnight. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before baking.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market