Makes 8 servings
- 1/4 pound bacon, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds green beans, washed and trimmed
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 (4-ounce) log goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp, 7 to 8 minutes. Transfer to a paper-towel-lined plate to let drain.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add green beans and cook until just tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Drain well and transfer to a large bowl. Toss with oil, vinegar, salt and pepper and transfer to a large platter. Scatter bacon, cranberries, goat cheese and parsley over the top and serve.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market