Makes 15-20 servings
- 1- 4 oz package crumbled garlic and herb feta cheese
- 1- 8 oz package reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel)
- 1 tablespoon milk
- several dashed freshly ground pepper
- Sweet pepper wedges or other vegetable dippers or crackers (optional)
- Combine cream cheese, feta cheese, milk and freshly ground pepper in a small mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until mixture is well combined and of desired spreading consistency. Cover and chill until ready to serve, up to 3 days.
- To serve, spoon cheese mixture into a serving container and place a serving platter with vegetable dippers and crackers or on dinner rolls.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market