Makes 4 servings
- 4 fresh chicken leg quarters
- 4 small yellow potatoes, cut into halves
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tsp rosemary, finely crushed
- ¾ tsp thyme leaves or ½ teaspoon ground thyme
- ½ tsp garlic pepper seasoning
- ½ tsp oregano leaves or ¼ teaspoon ground oregano
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line broiler pan with foil. Spray broiler pan rack with nonstick cooking spray. Wash hands. Place chicken and potatoes on rack. Wash hands.
- In a small bowl, mix butter, rosemary, thyme, garlic pepper and oregano. Rub or brush mixture evenly on chicken and potatoes. Wash hands.
- Roast chicken and potatoes 35 to 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and chicken is done (internal temp 180 degrees F).
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market