Makes 4-6 servings
- 1 ½ pound lean ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 ½ cups light beer, divided
- 2- 15 oz. can pinto or black beans with liquid
- 2- 14.5 oz cans diced tomatoes with juice
- 4 cups fresh or frozen corn
- 2 tbsp ranch salad dressing
- ½ tbsp dried red pepper flakes, optional
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Sliced fresh or pickled jalapenos
- In a large pot, brown ground beef over medium high heat, 8-10 minutes. Add taco seasoning and 1 cup beer then stir to combine.
- Add beans, tomatoes, corn, ranch dressing, red pepper flakes and remaining beer. Cook over low heat for 10 minutes to allow flavor to combine.
- Top individual servings with cheese, cilantro and jalapenos.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market