- 1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple in its own juice, undrained
- 1/3 cup apricot jam
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger; peeled and grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 4 lbs pork baby-back ribs
- In the container of blender or food processor, combine crushed pineapple with its juice, jam, mustard, vinegar, ginger and garlic.
- Cover and process until very smooth.
- Place ribs on greased rack. Grill ribs over medium heat for 40 minutes or until ribs are barely pink near bone.
- Baste ribs with some of the pineapple sauce mixture during the last 10 minutes of cooking, reserving rest for dipping.
- Cut into individual ribs to serve.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market