- 1 3-4 lb. Gooseberries Pork Shoulder Butt Roast
- ¼ cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/3 cup Apple Cider Vinegar or White vinegar
- 1 package McCormick Grill Mates Hawaiian Luau Marinade
- 1 Banana Leaf Äì Goya Banana Leaves are located in our frozen food section
- Mix Marinade mix, oil and vinegar
- Place pork in a large resalable plastic bag and add marinade and turn to coat well.
- Marinate in the refrigerator at least 3o minute or overnight.
- Unwrap the banana leaf and place in a shallow baking dish place the roast on top and pour some of the marinade over the roast and wrap with the banana leaf. Tent with aluminum foil
- Roast in a 350 degree oven for about 45 minutes to 1 hour per pound
- When meat is fork tender remove banana leaves and shred pork
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market