Makes 4-6 servings
- 1 lb ground beef
- ¼ cup cream of mushroom soup
- 1 beaten egg
- ¼ cup toasted breadcrumbs
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- Salt and pepper
- 6 servings of prepared instant potatoes
- 4 oz. sour cream
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 2 strips crisp bacon
- Mix all ingredients well. Place in a ungreased 10-inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Pour off excess fat from meat.
- Potato Topping: Follow package directions for potatoes, substituting sour cream for milk.
- Carefully spread over top of meat pie. Sprinkle cheese on top. Criss cross bacon on top.
- Broil for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Allow to cool 5 minutes before serving.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market