Makes 4 servings
- 4 - 6 oz yellowfin tuna steaks
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Place tuna and milk in a resealable plastic bag; seal and refrigerate 4 hours turning frequently.
- Prepare Lemon Butter Sauce according to directions.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Remove tuna from milk and pat dry. Discard milk. Sprinkle both sides of tuna with salt, pepper and garlic powder; rub in.
- Grill tuna 3-5 minutes on each side until firm turning 1/4 turn, half way through, on each side to obtain grill mark crossing pattern. Serve with lemon butter sauce drizzled over top.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market