Makes 4 servings
- 4 T-Bone or Porterhouse steaks, cut into 1-inch thick
- 4 small red, yellow or green bell peppers, cut into quarters
- ¼ cup salted butter, very soft
- 2 tbsp finely chopped green onion
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- Place steaks and bell peppers on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 14 to 16 minutes until steaks are medium rare to medium doneness and peppers are tender, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, combine butter, green onion and garlic in a small bowl. Stir with fork until uniformly blended.
- Top each steak with 2 tablespoons of butter mixture. Combine bell peppers with 2 tablespoons butter mixture in medium bowl; toss. Serve steaks with bell peppers. Season with salt and pepper, as desired.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market