- 4 (6-ounce) Certified Angus Beef ® center cut top sirloin steaks
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon pepper
- Preheat oven on broil. Sprinkle steaks with lemon pepper.
- Place steaks on broiler pan and broil 3 to 5 inches from source of heat for 7 to 10 minutes per side for medium-rare (depending on thickness of meat) or to desired degree of doneness. For outdoor charcoal grilling, place steaks over moderately hot coals and grill for 5 to 8 minutes per side for medium-rare, or to desired degree of doneness. Allow to rest 5 to 10 minutes.
- Prepare mushroom cream sauce.
- Serve steak with warm mushroom cream sauce.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market