- 1 pkg Gorton's classic grilled salmon fillet
- 1 1/4 cup uncooked rotini
- 1/2 cup asparagus pieces
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons fat free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook salmon fillets according to the directions and cut each fillet into pieces.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to the directions on the package, rinse and drain well.
- Steam the asparagus and the red pepper for about 3 minutes or until tender.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Toss pasta, asparagus, onions and salmon in a serving bowl. Pour dressing over pasta salad and combine. Serve immediately or chill until ready to use.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market