- 2 salmon fillets or steaks (3/4 lb each)
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon rosemary
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- Additional 2-3 sprigs fresh rosemary for the grill
- Whisk together orange juice and olive oil and set aside.
- Prepare a dry paste, from the rosemary, garlic and salt. Rub paste on salmon, then place salmon in a large resealable plastic bag. Pour the orange juice and oil mixture over salmon.
- Seal the bag, carefully pressing out any extra air. Refrigerate for 2 hours, turning 3 or 4 times to redistribute the marinade. When ready to cook, preheat gas or charcoal grill to a very hot temperature.
- Add fresh rosemary to the coals or grill irons just before placing salmon on the grill.
- Grill salmon 5-10 minutes, until meat starts to flake.
- Turn salmon and grill another 5 minutes on the second side until meat flakes.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market